As graphic designer you will be responsible for producing striking digital content for a range of purposes including social media, web, e-commerce and marketing. Designs should remain consistent with the brand style while delivering maximum impact. The working environment is predominantly English speaking and tasks will be assigned to you in English by the creative manager.
The bulk of the content you will produce will be images or banners that promote our products or illustrate blog or social media posts. It will also be necessary to work on the creation of product 3D renderings in cooperation with the product manager.
The successful candidate will be to get to work on day one with the minimum of guidance and produce professional quality content straight away.
- A degree in graphic design is preferred.
- Extensive experience with design software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc.)
- Experience with 3D Studio Max or similar.
- Creative minded, able to produce original compositions from own ideas.
- Able to manage time effectively and work to multiple deadlines.
- Able to communicate using English.
In addition to a strong CV we also require
- A portfolio of previous work.