As industrial designer you will work with the product manager to develop product designs, including designing new products from scratch as well as improving on existing designs. The day-to-day nature of the role will be highly varied and problem solving skills are essential. We are looking for someone who continually seeks improvement and refuses to accept mediocrity or the status-quo. The successful applicant will be someone who knows industrial design inside-out and who can get to work straight away without training or micro-managing.
• Previous experience in industrial design is essential.
• Masters degree in design would be ideal, but other backgrounds can be considered.
• Must be able to work with Rhino or Solidworks, Keyshot, Photoshop and 3D Studio Max (or equivalent).
• Background in consumer electronics is an advantage but not necessary.
• Must have the ability to design a wide variety of products.
• Experience in China is preferred but not necessary.
• Applicant can be foreign or Chinese.
• Fluent English is required.
In addition to a strong CV we also require
• A portfolio of previous work.